Amerisave — Cheating Customer
We very disapointed with AmeriSave services and bad experiences. I completed the on-line application on May 24. 2009 and paid the $30 for Credit Report and $575 for Appraisal. The intend interest rate that we applying for is 4.5% 20 years fix for the loan 0f $417, 000 stated clearly on the loan application The loan process was taken too long, since May approximately over 30 days, and until now it is still not locked. When I called and talk to Mark Hooper loan advisor he stated I have Float Rate and now the interest rate it up if I want to have 4.5 interest rate I have to pay more for the closing cost. We know this mortgage processor and this company cheating customer and waste our time and money. The communication between the loan advisor and loan processor has always been unclear. The appraisal was done poorly.
We are not recomment your loan agent to any of my friends.
More Amerisave Complaints & Reviews
- Amerisave.com - Scam and cheating 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud and scam 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Beware 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Tasks must follow??? 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Poor experience with Amerisave 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud 
- Amerisave - Not accredited by the Better Business Bureau for Good Reason 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Atlanta - Scam & Fraud
- Amerisave Mortgage - Unwilling to disclose info 
- Amerisave / Mortgages - declined loan