Ameriprise / Auto Insurance
After years of using this company for home and auto insurance, we received a phone call followed by verification in writing that they did a reassessment of rates for New Jersey drivers. They informed us that our rates were being increased to nearly two thousand dollars more per year due to uninsured and unlicensed drivers in our state that required those who did have insurance to pay for. We immediately began calling other companies and found out the other companies offered lower rates than what we had originally been paying with Ameriprise despite the fact that I had bought a brand new car only 2 weeks prior!!!
More Ameriprise Complaints & Reviews
- Ameriprise Financial - Scam 
- Ameriprise Financial - Fraud/Scam 
- Ameriprise Financials - Fees to close a Brokerage accoun
- Ameriprise - Scam
- Ameriprise - account transfer mishandled 
- Ameriprise Financial - annuity scam
- Ameriprise Financial - Avoid Ameriprise, Personally Manage Your Portfolio
- Ameriprise Financial - Treat Employees Like S***!
- Ameriprise Insurance - homeowners insurance
- Ameriprise Auto Insurance - Over changes