AmeriMark / giving out credit card info
I ordered a couple of pairs of shoes from Amerimark last year (lousy they were too, fell apart), and got 29.99 charges on my card. Handled that by cancelling my card. Now, a year later, I got two charges of 73.38 each from two different companies - one travel one dining -on my other card I had used with Amerimark. The charges on my statement says 'entered manually' which means they are passing around the credit card number to their sister companies, which is highly illegal.
Never ever buy anything from Amerimark.
More AmeriMark Complaints & Reviews
- AmeriMark - Anthony Richards 
- Amk*pth Essentials / Amerimark - unauthorized charges on VISA 
- Amk*pth Essentials / Amerimark / Passport To Health - Unauthorized charges on debit card 
- AMK*Amerimark Direct - charges on credit card 
- Amk*idsa Amerimark Di 800 - 830 - 8965 Oh 09 / 04 - false billing 
- AmeriMark Direct - money order sent to company
- AMK*Amerimark Direct - unauthorized credit card charges
- Amerimark. Anthony Richards catalogue - shipping charge
- Ameri Mark - Trickery
- AmeriMark - LIED TOO