americanmemorabilia.com / nonpayment

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I to have not been paid for my consignments for over a year.I filed a second complaint with the Office of the Attorney General, Bureau of Consumer Protection for embezzlement instead of internet fraud.This time I got a favorable response in that my information is being reviewed and was forwarded to an investigator also for review.I suggest that everyone on this site that has the same complaint file embezzlement charges also then there my be a deeper investigation as to where our consignment payments went.Feel free to contact me.
Bill

Pa

Comments

• Dd
      22nd of Nov, 2009
    americanmemorabilia.com - Wonderful Payment System, Timely
    AmericanMemorabilia.com
    Nevada

AmericanMemorabilia.com is a great company to consign with, to bid with and to do business with. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and will be happy to share my great experience. We read the info about the compnay .. but none of it was true for us. This company has been in business a long time, they have a great clientel and we were floored with the prices they got for us and of course, we recieved our money promptly. Bid and consign confidently.

• Mi
      5th of Mar, 2011
    americanmemorabilia.com - SUPER FAST PAYMENT_BEST PRICES_GREAT SERVICE
    AMERICAN MEMORABILIA

No Complaints WOW! AMERICAN MEMORABILIA Fast quick payout. Sold over $200K- AmericanMemorabilia.com American Memorabilia Inc. company in business over 14 Years. American Memorabilia will treat you right. I know they did have some financial issues back in 2008 like many companies back during the crash.. but they are solid.. they told me about the issues. I consigned with them, trusted them and am sure glad i did.. they sold my stuff over $200K.. when other auctions couldn't American Memorabilia you are the BEST. American Memorabilia Well Trusted Leading Industry Auction House. AmericanMemorabilia.com No Complaints.