American Memorabilia / rip off
I met the owner, Victor Moreno, at a sports memorabilia show in May 2008 and he was looking for sports items to put in his auctions. I had brought some items with me to the show and he asked to look at them.
He wanted to auction one of my items which was a valuable baseball bat. He explained to me how his business works and that he could get me a good price for this item and that I would be paid within 90 days after the auction.
I signed the paperwork and he took the bat and did sell it at auction on July 17, 2008. I saw that it had sold on his website and the price it sold for. They never denied this. The problem was getting paid.
I've been calling and e-mailing repeatedly since October asking for my money. Victor will not respond in any way. Kieta is a woman that works for him and all she does is give me excuses as to why they can't send me a check now. Today is Jan. 5th, 2009 and they still have done nothing to send me my money.
When I spoke to her last which was a couple of weeks ago she said that she thinks that I should get paid in February. I never would have done business with them if I had known that it would take almost a year to get paid! This company is a RIPOFF!
More American Memorabilia Complaints & Reviews
- American Memorabilia - lawsuit filed and served 
- American Memorabilia Inc - always got paid immediately-no problems 
- American Memorabilia - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- American Memorabilia - got scammed with fraudulent item!!! 
- American Memorabilia - non-payment 
- American Memorial Life Insurance Company - The company didn't fulfil all the obligations
- American Memorabilia - embezzlement and fraud 
- American Memorabilia - fake lionel messi barcelona jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake johan cruyff jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake bobby charlton jersey