American Legal Processing Division / scam?

1 NV, United States Review updated:

getting calls from this company stating i owe loan from 2009, cashadvanceusa.. They even emailed me a strange looking legal document from the county of orange, ca. They won`t send a copy of the original loan agreement and says I`ll be sued in court. any ideas??

Sc

Comments

• Ac
      Jul 10, 2012

I got a scary document from Orange County also. Said they would take me to court for thousands of dollars if I did not pay the $586.00 that I owed them. I did get an online loan from a CashNet Usa but I checked that and was paid off. I don't know how this guy Carlos now got all of my information. The phone number that was attached to his email was 917-387-3957. I don't want to pay him anything but he keeps threatening me with all this legal action. He even has a case number. What do you do now?

• Et
      Aug 05, 2012

don't let them bully u. google cease and desist letter and unleash one on them. ask for proof of the debt else you will sue them if they contact you about this debt again. if they threaten to sue you tell them to make your day. they won't. they are fishing. but let's say they sue and you either don't owe the debt or you paid it off, just who up in court with the proof, you don't even need a lawyer.