American Laser Skincare / Stole money
I had purchased a full leg hair removal pkg from American Laser Skincare and have used only 4 of the 10 appnts. Today I was to have an appnt, realized I had never received a confirmation phone call, called the office only to find out it was closed. During 2 of the 4 previous appnts I was burnt leaving scars. I also had purchased a FotoFacial package being told that it would help remove the broken veins in my face and fade sunspots of which it did neither. I need to know what options I have, if any, to get back the $3000 I have paid to ALS for services I have not been able to use. This place has always seemed unprofessional and shady and I was happy to never return as soon as my package was used, but I never expected them to file bankruptcy and take everyones' money and run. I was completely shocked that such a thing had happened and even more so that a company should be able to get away with such a thing. Please advice if there are any options at all that I have to try to get my money back.
More American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this 
- American Laser Skincare - Don't waste your money