American Laser Centersgreenville sc save your money - avoid american laser center!

American Laser Center on Roper Mtn Rd in Greenville SC robbed me of $3, 000 and wasted my time for over 5 months. Office Manager Libby pretended to care and show great concern when presenting sales pitch but, in the end showed her true concern was only the sale - not the client and certainly not her word. She promised me results and guaranteed I would not leave unhappy with the service provided. I bought several Vela Shape treatments in a package when Libby convinced me she was giving me a 'great deal' of a price and a satisfaction guarantee. The treatments were supposed to be one hour in length but after several appointments that were 30 minutes or less I called. I was assured the problem would be resolved but, when I returned for my next visit - it lasted only 28 minutes. I again called and spoke to the very rude assistant mgr Talleson who again assured me the problem would be resolved. I felt cheated for all of the past visits where I had not received the service I paid for but, I was again assured by Libby that my treatments would not end until the results she promised in the beginning were received. Libby provided me a few extra treatments as payback for the short treatments I had received but, mostly because the results that were promised were not even close to being acheieved. After the additional treatments (that were not as promised) when the results were still not visable (even to Libby & all of the technicians) Libby again promised to continue working on the problem areas. I was then advised that the district manager would no longer allow Libby to provide these additional treatments to meet the results promised. Bogus excuse in my opinon! If Libby truly cared about clients, the promises she made or the results not achieved - she would refund me for the service I did not receive or work until the results promised were achieved. Two weeks after my last treatment and she has not even bothered to call. SAVE YOUR MONEY GREENVILLE!!

Comments

• Wo
      Dec 30, 2010

Seems like this seminar is truly a "bait & switch" scam. Too bad as he had a excellent tv show. Those of you who have been scammed, please continue to get your money back. Contact your credit card company immediately as you need everyone on your side.
    Additionally, contact all the government agencies to ensure no one else gets taken in by him.

• Ti
      Jul 25, 2012

I know how you feel...Wasted $2600 on laser procedure that I was told would clear up or lighten dark spots on my face & chest left over from a previous pregnacy. After 10 painful visits, I am left with the same specific spots, that I had asked them over& over to focus on, AND my chest looks like someone placed a BBQ grill rack on it! Now I not only have to deal with feeling like a fool for spending so much money on nothing, I also have to be careful what clothes I wear. Because if any part of my upper or lower chest shows, people ask me questions thinking that I have been in freak accident. Felt weird leaving from the last appt., staff looked at me & treated me, while I was walking out like they could not get me out of there fast enough. I did not realize why until about 4 weeks later when I realized that my negative results are permanet.. STAY AWAY FRO THIS PLACE!!!

• Gl
      Apr 04, 2014

I also was convinced that after 4-6 laser treatments that my acne scars would diminish. When after 6 treatments there was no improvement, the office manager offered to give me an additional 4-6 treatments. I continued for another 2-3 treatments and still saw no results. I was getting tired of tolerating the burning pain and several days of having to hide in the house because of the redness that I just stopped going. They never offered any guarantee so I presumed that for whatever reason it just didn't work for my scarring. I also had one microdermabrasion treatment there but was very disappointed. The lady did not seem trained to do these treatments and the unit they used was one that you could buy for home treatments. I'm not sure if its the equipment or lack of training, but I would not waste my money going to American Laser Center.