AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings / customer service at box office counter

1 8000 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90046Los Angeles, CA, United States

Experienced the worst situation of my moviegoing experiences ever, all before setting foot into a theater.
An employee and his supervisor, both laughed and scoffed at me and my wife over a simple problem with the AMC app. Unprofessional, rude and embarrassing.
The first employee kept saying "I didn't pay for anything" after showing him an email confirmation from AMC and kept arguing with me after I asked to speak with a supervisor, repeatedly.
Finally, a supervisor arrives, Luis Aquino, who presents the same behavior and attitude, defending and supporting the previous guy's actions, while smiling, smirking and aggressively throwing his hands over the register and leaning in at me and my wife. Disgusting. We just wanted to see a movie together on Christmas Eve. Video will be posted online about this. Completely unnecessary and embarrassing for other customers around us as well. Completely shocked by this low-grade level of customer service from AMC.

Ja