AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings / customer service at box office counter
Experienced the worst situation of my moviegoing experiences ever, all before setting foot into a theater.
An employee and his supervisor, both laughed and scoffed at me and my wife over a simple problem with the AMC app. Unprofessional, rude and embarrassing.
The first employee kept saying "I didn't pay for anything" after showing him an email confirmation from AMC and kept arguing with me after I asked to speak with a supervisor, repeatedly.
Finally, a supervisor arrives, Luis Aquino, who presents the same behavior and attitude, defending and supporting the previous guy's actions, while smiling, smirking and aggressively throwing his hands over the register and leaning in at me and my wife. Disgusting. We just wanted to see a movie together on Christmas Eve. Video will be posted online about this. Completely unnecessary and embarrassing for other customers around us as well. Completely shocked by this low-grade level of customer service from AMC.
More AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- AMC Theatres - not allowing you to take in food or drinks 
- AMC Theaters - employment 
- AMC Theatres - lack of customer service 
- AMC Theaters - concession prices 
- AMC Theater - underage children in rated r movies unattended by adults 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - age policy 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - amc stubs a-list
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - a-list
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - military discount
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - amc mesquite 30 very bad management, poor customer service, filthy conditions