Almighty Cleanse / Unauthorized Charges/Auto Pay

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7138779718
I saw the infomercial regarding a colon cleansing product called Almighty Cleanse. They use God as a selling point. One question asked was if the product caused you to have extreme bowel movements. The answer was no.
I called to order the product and, of course, the person tried to sell me everything and the kitchen sink! I made it clear that I only wanted to order one shipment and not to send anymore, even though I was told I could cancel at anytime. I told the lady not to set me up for automatic shipments because I could not afford $49.90 plus shipping every month and I would forget to cancel. I told her if I could not order just one shipment then I would not be able to order the product. She assured me she could send only one shipment. Here it is in the second month and I am receiving another shipment of a product that gave me diarrhea and stomach cramps for 2 days. When I called the 800 number to complain the operator gave me another number to call, a long distance number. I waited on hold for 20 minutes and was given a return code for the product. I was told the shipping charges could not be refunded, even though I did not order the product. This is a scam and very deceitful company. Quit using God to sell your product. I barely make enough money to pay my bills and this was supposed to be a one time charge. This is not the end of my complaint. I am going to blast this information to every site I can contact. Shame on you and may you get what you deserve!!!

More Almighty Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Gr
  16th of Apr, 2008
The same happened to me, verbatim. Given the run around on product return and unauthorized charge to my credit card.
Lw
  13th of Jun, 2012
I, too have tried the "Almighty Cleanse" product and when I called in my order, I was on the phone for over 90 min. with the Sales lady attempting to sell me a Year Supply of the product PLUS a number of their other products.

I finally got her to accept the fact that I "just" wanted to try the 60 Day pkg. (2 bottles... 1 was a CHEAP Detox Activated Charcoal, used for mushroom and other toxin related ingestion- over the counter cost for this SAME product is between $8 to $14 for the EXACT same amount/size of gel-capsules), but the Sales lady told me I would receive another shipment Monthly and my CC would be charged monthly + S/H (which cost 1/2 as much as the product, but HONESTLY only cost $3.20 at the time... 2006). I told her that I din't want a 2nd shipment and she said I would have to call in after receiving the product to cancel any future shipping & Product charges to my CC. I did so after trying the product for 2 weeks... it made me nauseous, gave me a Loss of appetite, I felt dazed (yes, I drank the "specified" amount of water prescribed on their bottles- I have always been a water & watered-down "natural juice" drinker- living in Central Arizona and working outdoors 60% of the time), I would get stomach cramps and dry heaves, sweating face, neck, chest & back... and my stools were never consistent.

I attempted to return the product for the "Warranted" full refund, but they would not accept. Reason being that I had not used the product Long Enough to get the Full Effects of its claims. So, I was out $59.00 and they STILL sent me a Second Pkg. AND charged my Credit Card! I attempted to return this one right away, asking them to play back the recording that I had called in 2 weeks after receiving the FIRST order, but they kept putting me on hold until the calls were disconnected... about 12-14 times in 3 days. A loss in total of $120.00.

I was SCAMMED out of over $140.00 by the "Almighty Cleanse" SCHEME!