Allegro Medical - AZ / DO NOT USE

1 United States

This was the worst online shoping experience I have ever had and I wish I would have checked for complaints before I ordered from Allegro. They had the best price on what I was looking for so I placed the order. My credit card was charged immediately. Several days later I realized that I had not received an email that my order had shipped so I called the so called "customer service" Said there was a backup in the warehouse and was then told my order would go out right away. A week later still no product so I called CS again and got the same person(what are the odds). Then was told the item was on backorder. So I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money and I was told I would see the refund within a week. A week later still no refund. So I called credit card company and they told me that they legally have to wait 15 days from the day canceled. Got an email: sorry for the delay...order was shipped. Replied email: give me ship date and tracking info. Three days later email: Sorry but we don't have that information. After working with my credit card company for over a month I finally got my refund. Online shoppers are actually financing this companies cash flow! I will never order anywhere again without checking reviews!