Albertsons / employee

1 1018 Casitas Pass Rd. Carpinteria, Ca. 93014, United States

Yesterday around 5:00 pm I unloaded my groceries and returned the cart. There was a girl that was going to follow me to my house cause she had never been there before. I backed out of my parking spot and was still going backwards for 2 more car stalls and then I backed in a parking stall. With no car on either side for at least 3 stalls. A male employee that was collecting carts walks up to me and says that was a stupid thing to do! You don't pull in a car stall backwards your lucky you didn't hit anyone. He was pretty angry. I was surprised he said that since there was no one around where I was. The girl in the car right across from me witnessed the whole thing. I apologized to him and thought he maybe saw something that I didn't. So I said said did I hit anything?! He said no. I said ok thanks. And he started yelling profanities at me and as I was driving away he even threatened me to beat me up. I'm a pretty big guy but also a mellow one. I laughed it off and I'm also very hard to intimidate. But for how rude, and all the profanity, and making threats to me, I wondered how many other customers is this guy doing this to. Definitely not giving Albertsons a good reputation in our small town of Carpinteria.
Sincerely, Ty Patton