Alan Brent Photography / Poor service
I just wanted to share with the others here who used these losers for their services (or lack there of). To make a VERY long story short, we married in November of 2003. Everything was fine until I wasn't getting everything in a timely manner. In my album everyone was orange. I had to fight for my stainless steel cover that they said I didn't pay extra for which I did. My proofs were damaged due to their poor handling. And it took over a year to get my canvas print. They were all very rude. I was, however, pleased with Brittany's photography at the wedding. But that was it. Nothing else. Anyways, we took them to small claims court and won!!! The man himself actually showed up and was humiliated. Whoo Hoo!! So if you haven't sued them yet, do it. It was so much fun to see him lose. God Bless the Law and contracts signed by those who think they can screw others.
More Alan Brent Photography Complaints & Reviews
- Alan Brent Photography - Family of heartless thiefs! 
- Alan Brent Photography - Theives that don't deliver
- Alan Brent Photography - Didn't Delivery my Wedding Albums 
- Alan Brent Photography - Alan Brent does not deliver, please read! 
- Alan Brent Photography - Terrible service 
- Alan Brent Photography - Awful awful awful!