Alan Brent Photography / Poor service

1 Thousand Oaks, CA, United States Review updated:

I just wanted to share with the others here who used these losers for their services (or lack there of). To make a VERY long story short, we married in November of 2003. Everything was fine until I wasn't getting everything in a timely manner. In my album everyone was orange. I had to fight for my stainless steel cover that they said I didn't pay extra for which I did. My proofs were damaged due to their poor handling. And it took over a year to get my canvas print. They were all very rude. I was, however, pleased with Brittany's photography at the wedding. But that was it. Nothing else. Anyways, we took them to small claims court and won!!! The man himself actually showed up and was humiliated. Whoo Hoo!! So if you haven't sued them yet, do it. It was so much fun to see him lose. God Bless the Law and contracts signed by those who think they can screw others.

Comments

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2007
    Alan Brent Photography - Poor service!

Me and my wife been married since june of 2006. Till this point haven't received our wedding photos or a call. We've been trying to reach them by phone and email. Till this day we haven't received a response. no album to go back to our memories...

• Na
      1st of Oct, 2007

My wife and I got married in January of 2006 and still have not obtained all our images and albums. Luckily we were able to get a DVD with all the images he took so we can at least make prints ourselves. We did get our wedding album, but after many unanswered telephone calls still have not received our canvas photo that was to be repaired because it sucked and our engagement album that also sucked. Alan is all talk and no action. He has no business ethics so if you are considering using him, no price is worth the pain you will go through. He is way overrated because he is the only one rating himself. His work or lack of quality work speaks volumes against him. Is there anyone out there that has the power to follow-up with some type of criminal charges against him. We can't sue him for anything since he filed bankruptcy. His PO Box in Agoura is a nice way of hiding. Last time I looked, it was at the Postal Annex at Thousand Oaks Boulevard and Lindero Canyon on the northeast side in the shopping center if anyone wanted to know.

• Es
      23rd of Oct, 2007

Alan Brent Photography is/was run by A. Brent Carruth.

Go to zabasearch.com for info re address... west lake village
    is home!

• Do
      6th of Jan, 2008

It's so sad to read these comments as we totally understand. We got married in March 2005 and still have not received our wedding album. We have called, sent letters, and threatened law suite (which does seem to get a call back back reply) but still, no album. We spent over $3000 for a horrible experience. This is the most unprofessional and heartless company ever!

24th of Jan, 2008

Two years and no album. They are thieves. Anyone have a civil suit started agianst him?

28th of Feb, 2008

haven't got my wedding albums yet and they don't pick up their hone anymore!