AKAI / TV Model no. CT 2205 / Default tv set and irresponsible service center

Dear Sir on the 13th March 2007 I bought a Akai TV model no. CT 2205 from New Delhi and gifted it to my mother who resides in Guwahati but after 4 months the picture started to discolor in the right upper corner and on the 5th of September the TV became completely dead. We than complained to the service center but they did not sent any body for servicing. Then on the 11th of September a person came and opened he TV set and took out the software/circuit and told us that tomorrow they will repair it. Since then no body came and our TV is still lying in the open state. When we ask them to come they reply they are on their way but no one comes. And I have seven years of warranty in the TV set.

A  31st of Jul, 2011 by
dear sir,
i absolutely agree with ur complaint as i had also bought an Akai TV model 2205 on 11/2/07 and it has become dead since then .i called for complaint and twice the service man has come and replaced the parts but to no avail.it is still lying dead and now i plan to go to consumer court for free of cost replacement or full refund of my money which is my right.
i hope the company Akai pays heed to it and does the needful as soon as possible.
i think the whole batch of Akai TV of this model is defective.