USP CardUSP card sucks!

R

I don't know why USP card is not working at all. The customer service is horrible, no replays to my emails, their customer service number not working properly... is it another SCAM to LOOT money from innocent customers like us. Can we all register a complaint against USP card and get not only our money back but also punitive damages. Please come forward to come out of this messy card.

Thank you all.

• Wi
    William May 08, 2008

I suspect I have been cheated too, on a $50 gift certificate at Chili's, though my little grand niece might be too young to understand what a gift certificate is, but I don't think so, she is 10 years old. My advice, DON'T trust UPS!

• Us
    us well wisher Apr 22, 2008

I am a true Christian aged 50 years, a managing director of a public limited company living in India with more vision to develop my group activities.

Now I have to inform very urgent matter to US govenment about the fake dollar production and the world network gang.

Tell me to whom i have to contact and pass on the information

Jayaram Mar 31, 2008

************DOUBLE TALK TIME*************

I found this calling card to call anywhere around the world CHEAPER than other cards. For calling from any coutries like US/UK to India, this card is better than other calling cards like Reliance or Airtell cards.

It has no connection fees, no monthly fees, no pin number and no rounding of minutes.

If you create an account with my referral code "188910", you will get $20 talk time for $10 recharge (That means, Total talk time will be around 400 minutes for $10)

This will give you an option to assign a 10 digit direct US numbers to your desired worldwide numbers and doesnot require pin.

Note:
    1. If you sign up without referral code, then for $10, you will get only 200 minutes instead of 400 minutes.
    2. If you refer any people, you'll get 10$ for each successful referral

************DOUBLE TALK TIME*************

mathew Feb 09, 2008

Me too! I lost money, what to do? Did anyone get the money back?

• Si
    Sivakami Jan 01, 2008

Ihave been using this calling card service for more than a year. All of a sudden, the toll free number stopped working. Whenever I dial the number [protected], an automated message says that this number does not exist. Couldn't trace with the website as well. Now the money is gone.

Manjit Bhullar Dec 20, 2007

Lost my money, it's not working any more, no refund, I sent few e-mails no reply. Very Bad.

• Pr
    Pradeep Shenoy Dec 04, 2007

I was surprised when i tried to place a overseas call by using the USP card access number. I got a message that "the number is not valid". My fears were confirmed when i tried to login to the website and the got an DNS not found error message. A google serach for USP card confirmed that USP had indeed vanished with all my money.

• Us
    USP user Dec 02, 2007

USP card vanished into thin air with all our money! I called my credit card company and got the credit for the recharges that did not work!

Jaishree Nov 23, 2007

I also lost 15 bucks coz of usp vanishing off suddenly ... can ne1 suggest what shud be done?

Mammen varghese Nov 13, 2007

Usp Card looted my money. Government should take stern acting on these money looting companies.

• Va
    varghese varkey Oct 30, 2007

I lost money with USP card.no #to contact or call. Is there anyway I can get my money back? I paid by credit card.

Jayaram Oct 30, 2007

For those who lost money in USP Calling Card, here are some things to cheer at last

I found this calling card to call India. No connection fees, no monthly fees and no rounding of minutes and better than RELIANCE INDIA CALL or Airtelcall home service.

If you create a new account with my referral code "188910", you will get $10 extra on your $10 recharge.

That is, it will be doubled. Total talk time will be 258 minutes for $10 with my reference code.

More over, this will give you an option to assign the direct US numbers to your desired Indian numbers.

Note:
    1. If you don't use referral code or sign up without referral code then for $10 you will get 128 minutes instead of 256 minutes.
    2. If you refer any people, you'll get 10$ for each successful referral

• Su
    suresh racha Oct 26, 2007

Hi,

I agree what you complaining about this USP card, I used USP card before once and it was working well at that instance and I purchased one more and it really not working at all, I called customer centre number which looks like not working at all and I mailed several times regarding this issue,but there is no reply from them. This sounds like one of the way to cheat the customers, they should be punished. Is there any way to get my money back.

• Na
    naga suman Oct 24, 2007

Some one should take action I lost $ 10 in my account. usp ran away looting all the money. Government should take appropriate action on these fake phone companies.

Anil Oct 22, 2007

I used to use this card for international calling. After using this a couple of items, found this card ok and recharged for some good amount. Now the toll free is not working neither their website. This is total cheating where they have taken customers money and seems like they bankrupted. Any suggestions how to proceed for getting my money back from this cheating company.

• Gu
    Guruminder Oct 21, 2007

This USPcard Guys are cheater. They didn't given any notice before vanishing. I was using this service from past 1year. Please can any one tell is there any way to get back my money which i recharged my account and was not able to use that amount.

• Ko
    koushik Yachendra Oct 18, 2007

I lost over 30$ with these guys. They cheated on us. Even before the same service dis-continuity happened and then again they resumed but this time, they have shown their real face. There should be some way to find these guys and get our money back.

Sameer Oct 10, 2007

Yes even I lost $10. How can I get my money back? Can any body suggest something?

• As
    Ash Oct 09, 2007

Never buy USP card. Well they don't work anyway for a long time now.

• Ku
    kumar Oct 08, 2007

Yes, I too lost $10. There are many companies like this. I don't know when they sink?

• Sh
    shyamsundarreddy Oct 06, 2007

I registered for USP card and it was not working.I recharged a calling card for 10$ and it is not working and now even there website is not working.What can we do right now to get our money back.Is there any way that we can file a fraud against them

• Kr
    Krishna Chaitanya Oct 04, 2007

hey, what the hell is going on with the USP...it is not working since 1month...i am screwed up with this.....hey new customers , join join in USP...it will loot ur money and will show the Middle Finger....

• Pa
    papadoc Oct 04, 2007

USP card sucks....
    frustrating....
    looting money from customers...!!!!
    what the hell...!!!!!

pls come forward and get the money back from them...

• Ni
    Nikhil Shirdhankar Oct 04, 2007

I have lost over $10. i have been using this service for a year now and all of a sudden these guys vanished. This is ridiculous, anyone knows how to get back our money from these cheaters?

Plz advise smb!

• Ga
    Gaurav Oct 03, 2007

I agree with you people. I had just recharged my card before it stopped working.It stopped working like a month ago.
    I am using airtel call home now.
    Gaurav(Los Angeles,CA)

• Na
    narayana manohara Oct 03, 2007

Im also one of the desperate customers looking for USP card website and number. Though I had only $3 in my account, im very angry about the way they cheated people. Please somebody listen to these complaints and come up with a solution to get their money back. The company shouldn't hide like this if they have undergone loss or any problem, they should be bold enough to say the people wat happened to their business and give the people their money back. Shame on USPcard. com!!!!

• Bj
    BJS Oct 01, 2007

Yeah, Mark Sain seems like the guy who owns USP Communications. I filed a complaint with the Business Bureau of Utah from one of the links provided by someone here. I hope that it actually gets noticed. May be if the number of complaints against them increases, then may be we will catch their eye.

• Ki
    kiran Oct 01, 2007

Yeah completely true this is a bogus company they cheated everyone it is not working for past 1 and half month so source of communication their customer care is not working everything is down hardly can find solution....this should be taken seriously by the compliant board...

chakrapani reddy Oct 01, 2007

I am unable use my remaining dollars paid online to USP Card. I also sent complaint to USP Card by Mail but no response for the last one month.

Beware people!

• Li
    Ligi Sep 30, 2007

I lost my money too. For the past one month I have been trying to contact usp communication by mails and by customer support telephone no. , but no response. i e-mailed them 5 times. When using costomer support no. it says ur ca;ll can not be completed from this area code. Now I realise that I am cheated. Is there any way to get my money back.

• Bi
    Biju Arackal Sep 30, 2007

I have been using the USP card last 3 months. I recharged $ 50, later card was not working. I have balance $ 40 with my account. Customer care number is not responding. Please advise smb what can i do in this situation...

• Ra
    Rahul Sep 29, 2007

Well... I agree to the fact that we cannot call India using USP card. But well... I can call anywhere in US using the new toll free no. (well... the updated one... [protected]). I am pretty sure that the service will go down soon. So if you have a lot of cash left... well call your friends in US. If you have no one to call, then I suggest spamming as a very good alternative :). Anyways, just spend your money somehow so that you would feel good. At least it would help you feel good.

• Bh
    bhavya shree Sep 29, 2007

This is really horrible site, its not at all working, nor even i can open its site to see whats the problem. I have lost my money due this, i was using the indiamama card, i don't no why i took this and landed in trouble, can any one get me some solution please...

• Pa
    Patil Amol Sep 28, 2007

My usp calling card is not working since last one month or so.
    I have already invested $10 in USP calling cards.

Anil Sep 28, 2007

the website doesnot exist now , i have some balance in the card.
    if any one has ideas to go ahead for complaining , we are all with u.
    u can take the steps necessary

• Su
    sunny Sep 28, 2007

i completely agree with the complaints as i m one of the customer wanting money to be refunded,i have only 6 dollars in my account but most importantly how can they cheat so many people and dissappear without even informing and what us governments telecom department doing ,arent they responsible in managing the calls made by people in usa.usp have planned to loot money and thus they waited untill they became popular and when many people have started opening accounts they dissappeared ( )$%^&*(@# ),seems they were wating for the right time as everything looks well planned

• Ra
    Rahul Soni Sep 28, 2007

USP - Card have cheated on us. This is Fraud they didn't send any notice on our email address and suddenly stopped Long Distance service. Although the amount balance in my account is $3.5. But they have looted and cheated on may ppl. And taken away all money.

• Vi
    vishnu Sep 27, 2007

If these guys closed up their services then why did they allow a recharge. I've recharged my account and I suggested my friend to open one with USP. And to our horror, the access numbers did not work at all, not even their cu support. And three days after that, their website doesnt open. If these guys had to close their services, why cant they return the money to their customers and do it. This is a good way to loot.

• Mi
    Mike Sep 27, 2007

All - I am in a worst boat then all of you out there. I had put over $100 just a month ago because I call a lot all over the world and $10 doesn't seem to fit me. What a bad luck for me. I have not been able to make any call using their service for the past month. I sent so many emails using their website but no reply. Now their website doesn't even exist any more. The customer service phone number they gave me doesn't even work any more.

Based on my investigation, I have found the following address of USP Card
    USP Communications
    [email protected]
    3949 South 200 East #B
    SALT LAKE CITY, UT [protected]
    US
    Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

I would suggest to start sending fax to the number listed above. I tried calling the number listed above but it gives me a message stating mail box is full.

You may start filing complains with FTC at the link below and if they get numerous complains they will start investigating the fraud.

Sai Sarath Sep 27, 2007

These are the details i provided.

First Name: Sai Sarath C
    Did You File a Dispute with the Credit Bureau?: N
    Did You File a Dispute with the Credit Bureau More Than 45 Days Ago?: N
    First Name Mark
    Last Name: Sain
    Date Company Contacted You: 08/30/2007 (MM/DD/YYYY)
    Explain Your Problem: (Please limit your complaint to 2000 characters.): (Product Name: Calling Card) This company is a long distance calling card service provider and went into oblivion past 3-4 weeks claiming $10 - $50 from thousands of customers. Someone needs to check on what is happening at their end.