Airtel Service / Worst customer care services

1 India Review updated:

I'm living in mumbai. Actually I'm a prepaid customer, my scheme in airtel is Rs 1/min for STD . After my validity is over I reacharged with the same scheme but its was taking Rs 2.40/min
This is what I would like to enquire about and I called Customer care Service. First time I was asked about my problem and they cut the phone. I thought some service problem. Then again I tried . Again they asked about the problem, before I'm repeating the problem they cut the call. After that I releiased that this was not by mistake. they are doing it purposely. Then I again called and they were using abuse words to scold and kept the phone. I dont understand in what way Airtel customer care cares for every customer.
There may be so much frustractions in all jobs that we are working for not only to Customer care.
But this is not the way to use abuse word to treat the customers .
Hope the airtel service will look into it and take the action accordingly
Please dont play with your customers like this

Senthil

Comments

• Sr
      15th of Sep, 2007
    Airtel Service - Range issue
    India

Airtel Service was activated with MO which does not work. The situation is the same with so called V-MAIL which is suppose to work but never did.

The Customer care people are clueless and always say that the application for trouble ticket is down so please share all the information AGAIN. FINE if you do this the answer is we will get back to you in 24 hrs.

Basically, They have not clue. I suggest using some other service provider!

• Se
      28th of Apr, 2008
    Airtel Service - Range issue
    Airtel Life Time prepaid
    India

Hi
    i am using Airtel-prepaid life time and facing lots of issues. I hardly get a range. at peak places i need to call up from PCO. in trains i cannot talk. service is cheap but cannot use it since no range available. people cant call me.its waste.

Regards,
    Seema

16th of May, 2008

I had raised the complaint about plan change from MH-100 celebration to Honeywell CUG-199.
    I had taken up this issue with Hadapsar Customer support service center also from last 2&1/2 months.
    From there side no action is taken place as well as very worst customer support i had got it.

• Ni
      4th of Nov, 2008

I am also facing Airtel range issues inside Honeywell campus, Simbiosys Building, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore. Now the Airtel service in Bangalore is very poor. Wile my journey from Bannergatta to Mathikere (22km) if I am taking continuosly the call will get disconnected atleast 10 times. I was very impressed with their older service, I never faced any network issues. Bout now the issues are horibble... My mobile number is 9845007313.