Airtel Digital TV / CHEATED

1 India

required a new connection of Airtel Digital Tv for andheri.I had enquired over phone and paid on phone through credit card. Rs.1750/-. Your technical personnel went to the site to install but did not and said since the location had lot of trees in the premises there would be poor network. They left with all the material. No one from airtel bothered to call up saying installation was not successful or that refund will be made.
I had to call up and ask for refund. A complaint number 2049414 was given to me regarding the close of connection and that i had to get the refund.
Someone called up confirming the complaint, i said i needed a refund and was told it will be processed in 3-4 days. Its been a week and till now no refund.I confirmed with the credit card company (HSBC).
So i called up again today and was told the earlier complaint has been closed.Customer service executive said she'll give me a new complain number. I would like to know what is the purpose of generating these numbers when you provide no prompt service.

Worse was that i asked your customer service personnel to connect to a superior so i would know if this problem would be resolved, as my credit card is due for payment (i dont intend to pay for something i dont have.). Your personnel puts my call on hold for 10mins..no response.

Now i would like to know from you is will my money be refunded soon? How many complaint numbers do i need to get my money back?