Airtel Digital TV / Very Very Poor Response

1 India

I am using Airtel DTH from October 2009. In January 2010 i have moved from Indore to Hyderabad. I have transferred my Airtel DTH from Indore to Hyderabad.

After reaching Hyderabad i contacted Airtel customer care for Reinstallation of my Airtel DTH connection. On 17th February i called to Airtel DTH customer care for reinstallation, they have given me installation date of 20th February morning 10 AM. I have waited for the whole day but no one came.

Again i have called customer care to check booking status, this time customer care told me that that there is no booking for my Airtel DTH connection, i have told them that i have already booked but they told me again that there is no booking detail. I have logged again my booking. This time they gave me booking date of 24th February 2PM, but again nobody came.

I am surprised when I called to customer care they told me that my complaint is closed, how disgusting it is. My problem is not resolved and they closed my complaint. I again booked my complain this time they gave me date of 27 Feb 10 AM, then 28th Feb 10 AM & 6 PM. But same happen again no one came only I got calls from Airtel DTH delhi office. They told me that your problem will be resolved

Then on 28th I gain call to customer care now they again me date of 1st March 2PM time, but again nobody came. I am totally frustrated with their services. On 1st March i again call to customer care & told him the whole situation & I also told then my complaint is already mailed by customer care executives, then he told me that none of your complaint is forwarded.

How irresponsible they are. I am calling from last 2 weeks but there is no response, how badly they behave. Also I have de installed my Airtel DTH from Indore on 22nd January 2010 and till today i am not using their services but some 9 Rs is deducting on daily basis from Airtel DTH account.

How they deducting amount until i am not using their services.

I am mentally too much frustrated by their responses & without using their services they already deducted 100 Rs from my Airtel DTH account.