Airtel Digital TV / Online registration and recharge problems

1 India Review updated:

Hello,

I am Abhishek Shastri from Lucknow, I am a customer of Airtel Digital TV since last 2-3 months. I have a problem with their Airtel Digital TV website, i tried more than ten times to register and recharge my Digital TV Online but i think there is a problem with their website, soon i enter the registration page and submit it the page is stopped. Kindly help me out regarding this issue. Comparing to { SUN DIRECT } Airtel have a poor online recharging service.

Comments

• Ai
      29th of Mar, 2010

CHEATER...! AIRTEL DIGITAL TV...CHEATERS...!

• Gu

Tehsil Malout
    Distt Muktsar( 152110)
    My No.7837650936

12th of Aug, 2011

Hi I am a airtel digital tv coustmer from the past 3 years.My coustmer id is 3000668616.From the past five days my airtel connection connection is not working and giving me a unknown error.I have been trying to get hold of airtel digital exective but I am unable to get hold of anyone. I have tried calling the coustmer care number manier times but no response.I am really upset with the services of airtel digital tv.i am helpless apart from the coustmer care number I don't have any other means of cummunication with you guys.Please contact me ASAP as I want this problem to be fixed.

Name-Jasmeet Singh Sethi
    Cust Id-3000668616
    Mob No-9810080640

• Ni
      26th of Feb, 2012

hi, i am nikhil from indore, 3 days ago my set top box could, nt receive the signals so i contact to customer care executive and registered my complaint there, after that airtel dg.tv technicians came to my home and told me that your setbox has to be replaced there is some problem in it, it requires rs. 350 for replacing it which will be deducted from my account.in the same night i restarted the set top box and finds that it works properly there is no problem with it, so ia again call customer care and requested them to close my previous complaint as my problem gets resolved, instead of closing complaint airtel has deducted rs. 350 from my account without any reason and now i doesn't get any proper answer from them. my customer id is 3001246622
    whenever i call them they gives me a time limit and tolds mr to refund my balance within 4 hours, now its 3 days i doesn't get my amount back, airtel is really a big "CHEATER".
    my id is 3001246622