Aircel / not responding

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

we made several call to customer care center from chennai they are not picking up the call as it s contionuesally ringing(for more than 1min aftr that line is dead)..after several attempt i requested for aircel thriller setting from aircel.they said it will be activated with 24 hrs but till nw it not actived.they are not responding to our calls.Kindly take neccessary step and help me out in this regard.

ramakrishna

Comments

• Nr
      27th of Mar, 2008

AIRCEL IS WASTE

• Mo
      7th of Apr, 2008

Sir
    My college met having aircel prepaid phone
    aircel to aircel 24 hours free for him (9941671015 my frnd ph num ) he told that this offer is closed & he get this card for 1000rs
    me also want that prepaid card please send me the shop adress

• Je
      3rd of May, 2008

bloody service from aircel. i wasted some 15rs. to activate gprs and mms but nothing ok my sincere advice is to change from aircel . they hav the worst customer service in india

• Pa
      21st of Apr, 2009

Aircel service worst service never seen in my life such a services and they are very keen to collect the payment and sending unnecessary SMS and Dialer tune via mobile number . Please do not go for aircel service there is no co operation and there is no customer service relationship . My humble request do not go for aircel please look alternative service

• Da
      31st of Oct, 2009

Sir yesterday on 31-10-2009 at 6.30pm i lost my mobile nokia5310 express music and from that time onwards i am not able to contact my mobile .I think someone had changed the Sim card and my Aircel no was 9700164243 so can you please get my mobiles EMI number and send to the no 9866979096.

• Ai
      10th of Feb, 2010

My name is Ms.Sudha., My Mobile Number:9941537871.
    Per days i am receiving minimum 4Calls from Aircel Customer care.
    For Example These are the Aircel numbers: 9551250043, 9710933821, 9710933822.
    Plz take my complient & kindly do the needfull... & d'nt disturb me like this.

• Ga
      19th of Mar, 2010

My name is Ganesh Kamath., My mobile no is 9577632834. My problem is i am recieving atleast 4-5 calls from Aircel customer care. I already given complaint in customer care but all my efforts are helpless because customer care reps dont have control or may be they are not forwording our complaints. I am looks like helpless, i at present plannig to quit Aircel about this matter.Before switch to other network i request Aircel customer care to look into this matter

• Om
      22nd of Apr, 2010

?Sir?

I have charged 1 RS...

Pls deactivate that dailer tunes

• Ta
      12th of May, 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,

I call to customer care center from Orissa they are not picking up the call as it s contionuesally ringing for more than 1 min aftr that line is dead.

May Rs.50 rupes ka recharge kya. leakin Pata nehi mera main blance se Rs.6 deducted kynu kya hai.They are not responding to my calla so kindly take neccessary step and help me...My Mob No-+91 9658911151.

Thanks & Regards.

Tarun Rout
    +91 9658911151

11th of Aug, 2010

i have taken aircel 3 sim just because there was a offer of 200 message free per day and i paid 150rupee for each sim. but all the 3 sim got deactivated due to documentation. i have already submitted the document more then 8 time but still. i really dont whether this aircel company is really there or just a fake company. fooling innocent people for money. even customer service is more worst then any thing els

• Po
      30th of Sep, 2010

Sir,
    My name: S.Sarath

My request in trace this

This mobile number was calling into bad words and bad sms.
    Please sir this no Address blow sent my
    email id: S.sarathbabu274@gmail.com

Please my request sir.

• Us
      6th of Oct, 2010

Myself usha from K. K. Nagar Chennai. . . i have taken a new aircel connection. . for AVS verification they came and verified all the details with me. . As of till now it has not been activated and my no. 9841643423. . . so many times made complaints for the same above issue. customer care is very poor. . .Not correct response has been given. . i request you to kindly activate my new connection no. 9841643423. . .

• Pa
      25th of Dec, 2010

my mobile no.9782353796 . the mobile service not working . No. diles . reply please your check service why
    padam kumar jain Email adress: padamjpatan@gmail.com

• Re
      4th of Jan, 2011

My name is Reegan., My mobile no is 7299222213.i lost my sim on jan 2nd 2011.on the next day i just went to aircel chennai spenzer plaza customercare office.i just shocked after i saw the condition of that customercare office.when i reached that office office i saw there are too many customers arguing with the customercare executives because not only their problems but also that office time wasting que system.its shame that a world class telephone dealers behaving like this i went aircel care office on 3 jan 12:30pm, and then i waited there over 2 and half hour.aircelcare chennai spenzer plaza office like a indian village ration store...

19th of Feb, 2011

Hi,
    I have an Aircel connection (1 paisa/sec connection, No- 8013685729), which has DND service activated on it. But even after that on 11th Feb, 2011 I got a call from Aircel and the executive told me that I was a valuable customer so Aircel was changing the connection to 0.5 paisa/sec. But, After few hours I got an SMS that the connection plan was changed to 30 paisa/min and I got deducted Rs. 21 for this plan change.

The next day 12th Feb, 2011 I registered a complaint against that (Complaint No: 1-3749795085) and I was told that the issue would be resolved within 48 hrs. Within 24 hrs (on 13th Feb, 2011) I got another SMS saying the issue is resolved, but neither my plan was changed back to it's original form nor did I get my Rs. 21 back.

From that day onwards I have been calling the customer service, but every time they are asking for more 24 or 48 hours. Later I wanted to register another complaint, saying the last issue was not resolved. But they refused to take any further complaint and cut the call pretending that he was not being able to listen to my voice.

I am registering this on consumer forum hoping that the issue will be resolved and no one else will face the same problem like me.

Thanks,
    Anirban Bose
    Kolkata

• Bo
      16th of Jun, 2011

My name is Mr.N.Boobalan, My Mobile Number:9710725047
    Per days i am receiving minimum 30Calls from Aircel Customer care.

Plz take my complient & kindly do the needfull... & d'nt disturb me like this.

12th of Sep, 2011

i am javid from srinagar kmr, under a corporate plan, i was offered a free sim 9697003159 @ plan 149/- with free A-A 9000 secs + 1GB internet free, which proved wrong and was charged Rs 360 only after 07 days. when the contact was made It was informed that 1GB internet + free 9000 secs is wrong.
    INTERESTING
    After few days i rceived a call from aircels customer care
    enquiring about another sim 9697003158, which which i have never taken, have fraudelently issued in my name by the sales boy Mr. suhail.
    After registering complaint on 121, but alas ! proved futile.