Air Wick — freshomatic
I am dismayed to report that the spray from my battery operated air wick dispenser has damaged my brand new carpet... According to my carpet company. The carpet stretched in a circle just under where the dispenser sprays. The carpet people came out to restretch the carpet and when they turned the carpet back there is a perfect circle where the backing of the carpet is breaking down after just 6 months. Has this happened to anyone else?
Updated by Mywaymom · May 17, 2017
Yes ma'am. We either live with the damage or pay to replace. There is no warning on the can about damaging carpet. I saw that it is recommended that they be 6 ft from the floor which mine were, still damaged my carpet. Just grateful to know someone else had the same problem. The carpet is less than a year old but the carpet company won't try to stretch out the buckling because the backing is broken down and they are afraid it will rip the carpet. So very sad...such a cheap item did so much damage.
More Air Wick Complaints & Reviews
- Air Wick, Air Fresheners - allergic reaction 
- Airwick Plugins Air Freshner - ruined table 
- Air Wick - 3 Colour Change Black Candle - exploding candle battery 
- Air Wick - made me ill
- Air Wick - dangerous advert
- Air Wick - carolina pine scented oil
- Air Wick - air wick spray
- Air Wick - air wick plugins
- Air Wick - scented plugin
- Airwick - freshmatic units