Air China / service

Re Dec 30, 2015

i have been trying to get some resolution with you all since december 3rd when i arrived in manila. You have been giving me the run around you loose my bags and cause me embarrassment and shame for a trip that i paid over $1000.00. I am sick of you giving me the run around. I call your call center and they cant help me. I hold for almost an hours to be transferred to beign to only be speaking with los angelos again. They want me to call manila. I do not have international service on my phone. This company is the worse company i have ever worked with. I am glad i filed a complaint with the department of transportation because i am very unhappy. I traveled to manila from jfk for a 5 day trip i was to participate in a wedding. Well none of my bags made it. I could not purchase clothes in manila because they do not sell my clothing sizes. I couldnt even find a decent pair of underwear or shoes. I had to have a bridemaid dress made at the last minute. You caused me great embarrassment. I paid over $1000 to enjoy my friends wedding but you even though you knew where my bags where you couldnt get them to me in a timely matter. I spent almost $300.00 in unnecessary money while i was there. If your havent figured it out i am pissed. I am angry about your service your lack of concern about my personal belongings and your inablity to service american customers. I traveled december 1-7 atlanta, ga to newyork jfk to manila case # at2015120045 flight number''s dl 478 & ca987. Bags number's ua997001 and ua997006. Initially i was suppose to be on ua357