AGS International Moversdelivery of my shipment from khartoum to new york

In August 2017, I contracted AGS Sudan to ship my items from Khartoum to New York. My contract was $11,000 however I eventually paid almost &13,000 due to inefficiency of AGS Sudan. Below my specific complaints which I have also written to the Head of AGS in Sudan about twice without a response.

While my contract was to deliver, unpack and removal of packing materials, when the items were delivered to New York, only the furniture was unpacked and I ended up unpacking the majority of my items and also removing the items. For this, I would like to be reimbursed.

Two pieces of furniture, the bed and coffee table were not assembled as the guys that delivered the shipment could not find some of the pieces needed to assemble them. I have therefore had to buy the screws and pay someone to assemble the bed and coffee table. Again for this I would like to be reimbursed.

The final issue is the delays on AGS's part to ship the items from Sudan following Government approvals which OCHA provided on 3 October. The shipment departed from Sudan on 29 October. This led to additional costs to me especially as the shipment arrived just before the holiday season meaning customs staff were not working in addition to all the inconveniences.

Thanks, Ruth Mukwana