AGS International Movers — delivery of my shipment from khartoum to new york
In August 2017, I contracted AGS Sudan to ship my items from Khartoum to New York. My contract was $11,000 however I eventually paid almost &13,000 due to inefficiency of AGS Sudan. Below my specific complaints which I have also written to the Head of AGS in Sudan about twice without a response.
While my contract was to deliver, unpack and removal of packing materials, when the items were delivered to New York, only the furniture was unpacked and I ended up unpacking the majority of my items and also removing the items. For this, I would like to be reimbursed.
Two pieces of furniture, the bed and coffee table were not assembled as the guys that delivered the shipment could not find some of the pieces needed to assemble them. I have therefore had to buy the screws and pay someone to assemble the bed and coffee table. Again for this I would like to be reimbursed.
The final issue is the delays on AGS's part to ship the items from Sudan following Government approvals which OCHA provided on 3 October. The shipment departed from Sudan on 29 October. This led to additional costs to me especially as the shipment arrived just before the holiday season meaning customs staff were not working in addition to all the inconveniences.
Thanks, Ruth Mukwana
More AGS International Movers Complaints & Reviews
- AGS Four Winds Trinity Removals India - deplorable service and inhuman treatment to customers 
- AGS Four Winds International Removalists - damage to shipment 
- AGS International Movers - international move from dubai 
- AGS Four Winds - quality of service 
- AGS International Movers - the worst packer and movers
- AGS International Movers - theft and delayed shipment
- AGS International Movers - delayed shipment barcelona (spain)-kigali (rwanda)
- AGS International Movers - missing 8% of shipment
- AGS International Movers - relocation from montenegro to qatar 
- AGS International Movers - poor wrapping - items damaged - beirut - khartoum