ageless / Prélevement CB frauduleux

1 South Africa Review updated:

J'ai commandé un produit pour 4, 64 € et maintenant on continue à me prélever une fois 68, 25 € en date du 16/11 et une fois 66, 40 €
en date du 03/11. A chaque prélevement il y a écrit : Carte Rww Prodcts 88840 puis la date et le montant en dollar.
Pouvez-vous vous renseigner. Merci URGENT

ageless

Comments

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2008
    ageless - they stole money from my visa and I never received any products from them
    rejuvenate world wide
    Texas

I ordered a product called ageless. They charged my credit card 3.98 for shipping and if you weren't satisfied you could mail it back and you would never get charged again. Well I never got the product and I called them and explained this to a man. He said he would not bill my credit card. I waited to see if it would come in, but a week later nothing. I tried to call but this time it said noone was availble to take my call goodbye. So I emailed them and told them not to take money from my card because I never received anything. The next day they indeed took 49.95 out of my visa. I was mad. I called them but nothing. I called at all different times of the day figuring maybe they weren't open but I realize that they are a fraud company, and I had to cancel my visa card. 1 week before Christmas. My children won't be getting anything this year all because of this. It really saddens me, because it shouldn't have happened.

• Es
      9th of Jan, 2009
    ageless - Never received product (ageless)
    rejuvenateworldwide
    9 fox Road
    Montville
    New Jersey
    Phone: 973-299-0509

I signed up for a free trial. When the time was up, I noticed that my bank statement reflected a payment of $49
    to Rejuvenate Worldwide. The listing was posted on Dec. 26. That was about 40 days ago, and I still have not received my purchase. I think this is a scam and the company should be investigated for fraud. The phone system is automated and you can't speak to a representative. My e-mails have never been answered.
    My husband is an attorney. If I don't receive the prodct in the next few days, we will take legal action.
    I' will notify my bank to block this vendor.
    Esther Lincoln

• Gr
      19th of Jan, 2009
    ageless - can't cancel product
    rejuvenate.com (H & N Distribution.com)
    1605 Hart St.Suite 100
    Southlake
    Phone: 1800-462-0584

know one to speak to to cancel in the time limit requested by them only a recorder to tell you to go to rejuvenate.com, still no response.

• Ju
      19th of Jan, 2011

J'AI LE MÊME P ROBLEME !!
    COMMENT S'EST RESOLU VOTRE PROBLEME ??