Afrihost — line speed problems
We have been having such horrendous line speeds, we are basically having to connext to mobile date to do anything internet related.
This is when we have a prioritized unshaped line... And paying for that service!!!
After doing all the possible checks and tests that we could do from our side, being knowledgeable on this subject, we co tacted the clientzone... Two weeks later... Guess what... NOTHING, other than we have checked your line, and itnis running at optimal speed. BUT on a 10MB line we are running at 200kb/s.
I have asked for attention to this matter, and since the client service section has moved to perth, i think, its about a day delay with each useless pointer they can throw at us.
Guess the only thing we can do is move on to the next service provider, as it seems Afrihost is now just as bad (if not worse) than telkom, when it comes to assistance and service. And that is a shame, as we have been customers of theirs for a couple of years, and have recommended them because of their service to many people.
More Afrihost Complaints & Reviews
- Afrihost - prolong and bad service 
- Afrihost.com - very unhappy afrihost.com client 
- Afrihost.com - terrible service 
- Afrihost - fibre installation fee false advertisement 
- Afrihost.com - customer service 
- Afrihost - bad service-afrihost accounts department
- Afrihost - not cancelling the internet data as agreed, now billing me for it 
- Afrihost - no fibre connection and lied to me that vuma takes 24/48 hours to respond.
- Afrihost - lte rain connectivity and cancellation of service
- Afrihost - fiber