AFerry.com — amendment of ferry ticket
I bought a ferry ticket from aferry.com for a return dunkirk -dover from 22 to 24 july 2016. Two weeks before this date i contacted their customer service to change my bookings dates to next year since we had problems. They answered that they will charge a 30 euro for the amendment. So i tried to amend to next year but they had no possiblities open for next year so they suggested i book for next december then i can change them to next year july for free. But when i amended the booking they charged me with a new ticket price so now i have paid twice for one ticket that is only valid in december not even july 2017...
They are refusing to refund me and i am now afraid that they will do the same deed in december when i ask them to amend this ticket again!
How can we give complaints to a court of law since it seems that many people are linched by these thieves?
More AFerry.com Complaints & Reviews
- AFerry.com - they sold me a non-existing service 
- Afeleti Pedro - cancel my premier credit card 
- AFerry.co.uk - internet cheating 
- AFerry.co.uk - online scam
- AFerry.co.uk - booking not received after payment 
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent transaction
- AFerry.co.uk - refund denied
- AFerry.co.uk - aferry reference number 11098238, grand navi veloci reference number 80387007125 booking 3 rooms for sal palermo to napoly 31/5/2018
- AFerry.co.uk - ferry algeciras-tanger thursday 13th april 2017
- [Resolved] AFerry.co.uk - booking passenger missing