Aerotek / lost onboarding paperwork

1 Allentown, PA, United States Review updated:

I've worked with Aerotek for on a CPL assignments each one has gotten worse! This current situation is they LOST my onboarding paperwork. Never entered my W4 marked me exempt and now I have to repay 3600 to the government! Best part my assignment is ending in two weeks!!! I'll be jobless! And I get a "Sorry" This company and it's recruiters only care about you making them a ton of money! The one recruiter showed up on site with lunch. He spent the entire time snoozing my boss. Could of cared less about the one person making them money...it was more oh please give us more of your business!! He never even said bye to me as he left! It's no wonder they lost my paperwork. They could careless about employees!

In
Feb 9, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Feb, 2018

If the could care less about an employee, doesn't that mean they do care?

• In

@Shaun R. careless
    Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
    care·less (kâr′lĭs)
    adj.
    1. Taking insufficient care; negligent: a careless housekeeper; careless proofreading.
    2. Marked by or resulting from lack of forethought or thoroughness: a careless mistake.
    3. Showing a lack of consideration: a careless remark.
    4. Unconcerned or indifferent; heedless: careless of the consequences.
    5. Unstudied or effortless: danced with careless grace.
    6. Exhibiting a disposition that is free from cares; cheerful: a careless grin; a careless wave of the hand.

Yes could CARELESS!

10th of Feb, 2018

@In debt forever now I believe the issue is combining the term, which should be "care less, " with the aforementioned "could." If one could care less, that means one cares. The correct expression is, "couldn't care less" meaning one has no care or concern at all for the issue at hand.

It's a common mistake by people who are not educated about the expression, but creates a rather opposing spin on what is otherwise intended.

• In
      10th of Feb, 2018

@Shaun R. What exactly is your problem??? You are seriously on this post to correct grammar! You are just as ignorant as Aerotek!!! If you are so educated comment solutions! Otherwise stop trolling for drama!

10th of Feb, 2018

@In debt forever now I appreciate hearing back from you. I mean no harm. It sounds like you're going through a rough time. Believe me when I say I can appreciate the anxiety you're experiencing. Stay positive and everything will turn out fine.

I make sure any corrections are very much constructive. We all experience typos, especially with auto correct. Hopefully, if you'll accept the comment as intended, you'll learn from it and refrain from making the same mistake again.

Have you had any luck finding further work? You may want to consider temporary employment, even at minimum wage.

10th of Feb, 2018

You responded, "No thanks I'd like to delete this account asap!"

No question. Anyone who owes the government money would like their account to go away. But, again, ignoring the debt is the worst thing to do. Contact the IRS. Approach the problem head on. You'll have to pay them back, possibly with penalties, but they'll work with you. Just be prepared to revise you budget. They really aren't mean people -- they're there to help.