Aerotek / Poor Customer Service

1 King of Prussia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-232-5848

Once again this agency is not responding to a position I've applied for. I even tried contacting them through their live support which was of course of no help and very frustrating. I asked the live support agent if they could help me get through to anyone at this agency's location and they just kept repeating themselves and saying that I have to call the office. I responded that I had tried that several times and could not get through to a representative that could speak with me about a position that I was interested in and that this was not the first or even second time this has happened. Why is it yesterday I had a perfectly normal and positive experience with a different agency (miracle!) and when it comes to Aerotek you never get a respone, not even an email, and you seem to be better responder as an applicant than they do as a recruiting agency. I don't know who they are recruiting but it certainly seems that other people have the exact same negative experiences that I do with this agency. They better shape up because there are plenty of other agencies out there competing against them and people are going to start going elsewhere!

Comments

• Pr
      25th of Feb, 2009

Aerotek, what a joke, my friend applied for a job there and he actuallly talk to a gentleman which gave him an appointment to come talk to him..well guess what when my friend arrived for the interview, the guy was not even there that morning, nor could they find his application on line and made him do another one..He has not heard from anyone yet..talking about unprofessional. The guy has not even call to apologize, how rude.