Adventurerv.net / Bad service
I received a shipment today (8/26)and the box was broken open with the packing materials falling out. What I found inside was disturbing. A previous customer's angry letter accompanying his return shipment which Adventure RV never read. As it turned out I have the same problem as this previous customer--wrong size because the website did not specify sizes. Seems that Adventure RV only forward a return to me and now I have no box to return my shipment! I will never buy from Adventure RV. One "Adventure" was enough.
Update: Discovered that what they sent were HappiJac brackets in an Atwood bracket box... stay tuned...
More Adventurerv.net Complaints & Reviews
- Adventurerv.net - misleading info/bad return policy 
- Adventurerv.net - Stay away from this company, service sucks
- Adventurerv.net - Misleading advertising - terrible service
- Adventurerv.net - Shipping & return policy
- Adventure RV/wrong part for heating - Wrong product
- Adventurerv.net - worst customer service ever!!!
- Adventurerv.net - Surplus / seconds without manufacturer warranty being sold as new
- Adventurerv.net - Rooftop Air Conditioner
- Adventurerv.net - surge protector manufacturer's number: 34730 34830
- Adventurerv.net - Ordered an a/c shroud