ADP / unlawful wage garnishment

El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

This company practices unlawful wage garnishment, in the state of Texas wage garnishments are ILLEGAL...but when I called ADP, they told me there were no such laws in ANY state. Really, I looked, there's five that practice that law. Hmm, from what I've read why would any company pay these people to do any service for them, these companies are getting themselves into potiental lawsuits from their employees just by using this company. APD is the most horrible company I've run across, you can not get in contact with anyone who has any knowledge, its tough to get them to contact you back. They do not know nor practice laws and regulations.

Ih
Jul 20, 2013

Comments

• Jn
      Mar 06, 2010
    ADP - Aweful service
    ADP
    Raleigh
    North Carolina

This is the 3rd year in a row that ADP had sent some protions of my state income taxes to a state that I have never worked in or lived in.

• La
      Jun 19, 2014
    ADP - garnishment harassment
    eldorado motors
    oklahoma city ok

i voluntarily returned a car because i couldnt pay for it anymore they sold it for 2000. dollars i keep having to leave my job because of them and each time i owe more

• Re
      Feb 05, 2015

im a single mom when i tried to make payments i could not get ahold of anybody they stop taking it off my card!how can i be responsible for their mistakes!
    Rebecca Chaffee