Adore Cosmetics / awful products
I too have been pressured and scammed into buying Adore cosmetics. They pressure you into their small salons to try out their eye gels and creams promosing to tighten and make wrinkles disappear. Within 15 minutes of applying their products, my skin turned scaly, red and puffy and hurt. I should of known that any product lines without a guarantee or warranty was not good. They would not take back the products even though they could see that my face was reacting. Their products also dry up within a couple of months, what a waste of $. I paid over $1, 000 for the complete facial line of products. I am going back to Vegas and will definitely tell them what I think of their products. Their customer service is very bad. They would like you to think that they are selling you a high end, exclusive product but believe me it is not. Stay away for sure.
More Adore Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews
- Adore Organic Innovations - shameful sales tactics 
- Adore Cosmetics - scam 
- Adore Cosmetics - high pressure sale, not organic 
- Adore Cosmetics - skin tightening instant facelift and eye serum 
- Adore Cosmetics - misleading sales pitch 
- Adore Cosmetics - the sales team
- Adore Cosmetics - I was promised a refund and dont get my money back!
- Adore Cosmetics - bad skin reaction, refusal to refund, lying to cc 
- Adore Cosmetics - sales - looks like scam
- Adore Organic Innovation - sleazy scam