Adorama / rip off

1 42 WEST 18TH ST.New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-815-0702

They offered for sale on their website - a blister pack of 2 'n' batteries for $1.50/ea
I ordered 10. They shipped 10 single battery packs - and then told me that they are not responsible for pictures on their website.
I expected 10 2-packs (20 batteries) and they sent 10 single packs (10 batteries) and refused to send the other 10 batteries.
So they think it is ok to show a 2-pack on their website - that a customer clicks this item and they send 1 - pack and that is ok.
They are not to be trusted

Ro

Comments

• He
      18th of Nov, 2008

I understand the customer's reason for complaint, and am aware that the picture that was posted in relation to this item did indeed show a pack of two batteries.

However, the description alongside the picture actually referred to a single battery. Unfortunately, the distributors of the batteries supplied Adorama with an incorrect picture - which was not noted by those responsible for uploading to our website.

I am unsure whether the customer contacted our customer Service Department - had he done so, he would have been offered the opportunity to return the battery packs, postage paid, for a full refund.

With over 500, 000 items on our website, all uploaded by very human members of staff, mistakes do occur from time-to-time, and we really appreciate when customers bring such errors to our attention in order that mistakes may be corrected quickly.

On behalf of Adorama, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for this genuine mistake.

Sincerely