Acurian Healthmessage left on my phone

I received a message April 25, 2017 asking me to call Acurian Health. It was a "robo call" so there was no information as to what the call was about. Since I didn't know if it was important or not, I decided I better call. I have called two times this morning. I was NEVER able to speak to a live being. The first phone call kept me on hold for TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES! I had other things to do & other phone calls to return (to people who actually answered the phone & talked to me, what a concept, eh??), so I finally hung up. Then I tried calling again a little later. I have now been on hold listening to "Thank you for holding. One of our specialists will be with you shortly". Here it is THIRTY-TWO MINUTES LATER! DO NOT CALL ME and ask me to return a call if you will never answer my return call!!!

Su
Apr 28, 2017

Comments

• Ha
      Sep 19, 2018

Acurian has called me and left a voicemail 3 or 4 times within the past 2 weeks (since I did not answer the call) it was brief...10 seconds..."if you want to be removed from our call list, press 2." They called from telephone number [protected]. I called the number back and it is a non-existent number. I've reported this number 3 times now to the 'National Do Not Call Center' but am still receiving calls. If I knew exactly where they were calling from I'd shoot the [censored] right between the eyes!