ACS Education / Awful lender
ACS takes their time when opening your check that you sent them. They do this so that they can charge you a late fee. ACS did this to me. They didn't open my payment for weeks, and finally posted it 3 weeks after it was mailed. Of course they then sent me a letter, over a month later, telling me that my account is now delinquent and that they are going to send a collection agency after me because of a $9 late fee that they charged me and didn't tell me about. When I called them, they then said, "oh, that late fee is now $21 because you still haven't paid it." I didn't even know I had a late fee to begin with, and they've already charge me another compounded late fee! How dare they send me such a threatening note without them even informing me that I owed money! They were not at all responsive to my complaint or questions. They basically follow a script and don't listen to a word you said, and treat you awfully, even though it's their own fault that they didn't open your mail.
More ACS Education Complaints & Reviews
- ACS-Education.com - Poor customer service and support 
- ACS-Education.com - DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN 
- Acs - Payment error 
- Acs - Possible Class Action Lawsuit 
- ACS Education - RIP OFF SCAM ARTIST 
- Sajna Aiyappa of Xerox / Conduent Business Services (ACS) - dilip telang is sexually harassing hr. 
- Conduent Education Services / ACS Education - Student loans that were being discharged and acs's inability to work with me.
- ACS Education Services - Student loan balance forwarded without a balance payoff from former lender. 
- ACS (Affiliated Computer Systems) - Unlawful use of a social security number as a student loan identifier
- Acs - Provided with false information