Acme Micro Systems / Bad service

Acme Micro Systems
Very quick email response from sales. Excellent packaging and decent shipping speed. I ordered a 3ware9650SE-8 bulk pack, but the website CLEARLY stated "With cables." I emailed sales to verify that indeed the OEM/Bulk packed card did come with cables. They said it did. Great. Acme had the best price by far on the card so I went with them.

The card arrived in great shape but with no cables. I emailed sales and attached a screenshot of their webpage showing "With Cables" and requested my missing cables be sent out immediately. After two days I got a reply that they would send my cables out. Took them another 2 days to ship the cables, but I did get them (well-packed as well).

They rectified their mistake in a reasonable amount of time, but it should not have happened in the first place, especially since even my invoice stated "Bulk with cables." Obviously, the order picker made a mistake.

I would order from them again based on their low prices and their customer service. I got what I paid for; it just took a little longer.

N  11th of Mar, 2011 by
I ordered a CPU that they claimed were in stock. They charged 180 dollars for shipping a CPU with fan outside the US - outrageous!

Mary Zhang emailed me that she had received my payment and that the order would be dispatched ASAP. However, it's now been five days later and they still haven't sent anything - the order status still shows "in preparation".

This implies that Acme Micro Systems holds fake stock, it's a scam, a fraud they claim to have stock in order to get the sale and then they let you wait for a long time.
Get your act together, acmemicro.com!

Acme Micro Systems, Inc Logo Acme Micro Systems, Inc