Achieve Today Prosper / Online coaching how to make money

1 provo, UT, United States Review updated:

Well in 2004 i was contacted by phone from one of their salesmen on how i can learn to make money online for 3000.00 to sign up for online classes and they would walk me thru each step with coaches and online seminars and classes i did all that but the personal coaches were not helpful and were rude to me also after so many coaching sessions they wanted more money to continue to help me. They are reporting negatively on my credit report saying i still owe them money. I took the money out of my saving thinking this was a great opportunity to help me finacially but instead it hurt me finacially. I would like my money refunded also remove from credit bureau all three bureau's also stop collections from monterey my acc#[protected] contract#180919

Te
May 2, 2017

Comments

• We
      14th of May, 2017

Too bad you did not research this company beforehand. The Utah Attorney General's Office took legal action against them in 2014 for violation of the Business Opportunities Disclosure Act (BODA). Apparently, they were fined many thousands of dollars. The AG made them refund in full many customers. Make [protected]@mn sure you file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division of the Utah Attorney General's Office. And the BBB.