Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Ace Industrial Supply / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
82% 11
Contact information:
ACE Industrial Supply
Phone salesman continue to call even though we have asked them not to, as we have found better prices elsewhere for our building supplies and tools. During one phone call, the salesman said he had some stuff lying around he needed to get rid of, and would like to send them free of charge, including shipping. Agreed to this and a box of miscellaneous items arrived, with an invoice of '$0.00' next to each item. The following month, a bill for $400 arrived for this box of 'free' stuff which they now say we owe.


Sort by: UpDate | Rating
N  3rd of Dec, 2010 by 
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
After being contacted repeatedly by Ace Industrial Supply, my boyfriend finally gave in and agreed to purchasing $200.00 worth of grinding blades. We received the package today. The box included the blades plus a brand new grinder, drop light, safety glasses, and drill bits. 2 minutes after the package arrived, my boyfriend recieved a text from an unknown number that read "Hahahahahaha". We looked up the area code, and sure enough, the text came from Ace Industrial Supply, located in Burbank, CA. We have not yet recieved the invoice for how much we owe, but after reading others' comments, I'm sure we won't only be charged for the blades, but also for everything we DIDN'T order!
N  19th of Jun, 2012 by 
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
..lol... the funniest lie about a company.. really have nothing else better to do then make up some appalling story.. 98% of our customers are happy the other 2% are like any other company have had a bad experience due to their own misunderstanding and they take it out on the company because they were in the wrong...
A  18th of Jul, 2012 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Steve11629...I have yet to see a positive comment about this company on multiple sites. You must have a lot of customers if we are the 2%. How about providing me with a good phone number (THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY ANSWER) so I can tell you about the products I received from your company privately.
N  18th of Sep, 2012 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
@steve11629 i know about these texts ur company sends, at least all the got was hahahah the whores at your company wont stop with the harrassing phone calls, pornographic texts and emails and sex toys sent with tool packages! it all goes in the dumpster, ur company is a joke and so are you fool!

Post your Comment

Ace Industrial Supply Logo Ace Industrial Supply
Customer Service
7535 San Fernando Blvd
United States - 91505
+1 818 252 1981
+1 818 767 2709
View Full Information

Reply to