Ace Hardware / customer service
In the afternoon, on April 14, 2016 I went to the Ace Hardware at 2620 Crenshaw in Los Angeles to speak with the mgr Todd about returning a defective heater that I purchased there and that the manufacturer agreed to take back, absorbing all the cost associated with this transaction. Todd was extremely rude to me and never made eye contact with me ( kept his head down looking at some papers) or allow me to explain my situation and just yelled at me "I'm not taking the unit back!", and just ignored me. I have never felt so humiliated and disrespected in my life. I had no idea that management could be so unprofessional. I'm not letting this go and will not be shopping there in the future and recommend that you do the same.
More Ace Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Ace Hardware - pets drugged out of consciousness 
- Ace Hardware-Rebate Scam - do not fall for the rebate scam 
- Ace Hardware - manager's scam
- Ace Hardware - refusal to return 
- Ace Hardware - will not honor rebate 
- Ace Hardware - your sponsorship
- Ace Hardware - replacement of damaged product.
- Ace Hardware - sequentia 3/4in x 8ft white winyl moulding (m. cp113008) item no. 5033923 | 033069053083 $4.59
- Ace Hardware - return of items and no response to emails
- Ace Hardware - unethical behaviour