Account Now / deposit theft

San Ramon, CA, United States Review updated:

AFTER BEING A LOYAL CARD MEMBER WITH MY PAYCHECKS FROM DOD BEING DIRECT DEPOSITED AMONG OTHER DEPOSITS FOR MANY YEARS WITHOUT ONE MINOR PROBLEM.I WAS TO BE A VICTIM OF THEIR CORPORATE GREED AND THEFT WHEN MY PAYCHECK WAS AND STILL IS BEING WITHHELD WITHOUT ANY GROUNDS OR RULES VIOLATIONS ON MY PART.MY EMPLOYER TRANSFERED MY EARNINGS BY CREDIT CARD RETURN USING HIS PROCESSOR.I WAS ABLE TO USE THE FIRST DEPOSIT WITHOUT A PROBLEM, IN FACT NOT ONE WORD THIS METHOD WAS WRONG, NO WARNINGS TO HIM OR I AT ALL.THE SECOND ONE WAS HELD AND I WAS TO FIND THIS OUT ONLY WHEN MY BILL PAYS WENT UNPAID.I WAS 5 CALLS IN WHEN I GOT WORD I WAS BEING SOUGHT AS COMMITING SOME SORT OF FRAUD.I WAS BEING PUNISHED DENIED MY EARNINGS FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKES AND PRACTICES.STILL AS OF TODAY 03/13/2010 40 DAYS IN THERE HAS BEEN NO REFUND OR CREDIT NOR EXPLAINATION. THEY JUST STOLE MY CHECK NO DIFFERENT THEN SOME ROBBER ON THE STREET AND THEIR IS NO HELP .

Comments

• Fi
      4th of Feb, 2012

They froze my sons account right after his $8000 tax return posted saying he needed to prove his identity. That was Jan 31. Have faxed 15 pages of identifying information because they needed to verify his identity. Have phoned numerous times and account still restricted. Wake up people..this company is asking for personal information and closing everyone accounts that have large tax returns. Somehow all this money just disappears ? I Know what they are up to. They want our information so they can close our accounts and open up new ones using our personal information. New accounts for themselves. Figure it out...they are committing identity theft against their own customers..First of all they ask us to fax w2s ? They are not the IAS. They did not prepare my taxes and that money was cleared through the IRS..its a scam and they are getting away with it by hiding behind the patriot act..not once is it ever mentioned how they secure our personal information..who has access to those documents or what happens to them..they will continue milking us and getting away with it unless we fight back..I mean come on now they must be breaking some federal laws here..we need to all the accountnow card holders who have gone through this to fight back and shut them down..lets all get together and file complaints with federal banking agencies state reps bbb, ftc, occ and particularly in CA. Since that's where they are headquartered. We need to make these people listen..Eventually if enough of us complain they will investigate..I'm ready to call the media and expose them for the crooks they are..I'm fed up, exhausted and broke thanks to account now

• Sh
      7th of Feb, 2012

HEY I'M ON BOARD WITH YOU. I FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM TODAY WITH THE CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU. THEY REALLY NEED TO BE STOPPED. THEY REFUSE TO RELEASE MY RETURN . I REALLY REALLY HATE THIS COMPANY. PLEASE EMAIL ME at [protected]@yahoo.com. I REFUSE TO LET THIS GO!!!

• Fi
      10th of Feb, 2012

I will email you when i get home from work..we def need to talk and get others on board..we can both search for others who have had the same problem..as of today, I have received notification from FED RESERVE, BBB and Attorney General..Someone needs to listen to us

• Bl
      11th of Nov, 2012

The same thing has happened to my mom's SS and government retirement annuity. Meta Bank just keeps changing the names of these frauds. Now they call it " Netspend " . We are being stonewalled too. Meta Bank swears they are not receiving my mom's $$$ but we know they are lying! She has lost at least 3 months of her income to these crooks. Her credit union acct. went into arrears by $2300 from bad checks and NSF fees because all of her $$ was diverted to Meta Bank. My mom has dementia and the early stages of Alzheimer's disease, as if that isn't bad enough, now she's a victim of the worse kind of greed.