Accor / Motel 6 / odor in the court!
Man, I know my attorney is going to kill me but this thing is so juicy, as a citizen-journalist, I just can't stop writing about it. Besides, Accor North America holds a franchising philosophy based on fairness, honesty, trust, open communications and diversity so here goes:
My case is moving forward to jury trial in Circuit Court - this thing smells so bad, they'll have to issue gas masks to the judge & jury.
I don't want to go into detail, I'll let my very capable lawyer do that in open court but Consumer Complaint Chums consider:
1. Accor's Seaside, OR, Motel 6 Manager Judson is suing my wife for being sweet.
2. He wants to nail me for a motel owie when I wasn't even present at the time.
3. Wants to limit my First Amendment Free Speech on the Internet, which the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) says I have every right to do.
4. What else? Maybe his slick corporate lawyer will tack on the charges that I'm the Boston Strangler or kidnapped Lindberg's baby as well.
Oregonian journalist Marge Boule' - who incidentally published one of my stories - said, "It stinks"; well she's right, it does.
Bring it on; I hope it's settled before Christmas.
More Accor / Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - the service
- Motel 6 - over/double charged
- Motel 6 - motel 6 cancelled reservation dnr list
- Motel 6 - motel 6 dania beach, fl.
- Motel 6 - paid parking for park and fly