ACAI SLIM DIET / Monthly Charges

United States, California
Acai Slim Diet
I ordered the free trial bottle of acai slim pills and never even used them. I just looked at my credit card statement and realized they charged me $89.99. When I emailed them to dispute this transaction I has asked for a representative to call me. Of course no one did. I just hope no one else falls into their TRAP. The company is a JOKE and they should have better customer service and not cheat people out of money. Especially when we are in such a huge financial crisis as a country.

The email I received after seeing a charge of $89.99:

You received a charge for $89.97 (1 month supply) because you did not cancel your membership with the allotted 15 day period. We clearly explain this on the order page in 3 places. Please view: http://www.acaislimdiet.com/order.aspx.
You have 15 days from the day you order the free trial bottle to realize if this product works for you. If not, simply call or email us and you will not be placed in a 30 day continuity program. This is a continuity program for people who like the product and continuously receive it to maximize their weight loss efforts. Please note: without agreeing to the terms and conditions, the initial order would not have been placed. There is a 100% money back guarantee on the trial bottle only. However, there are no refunds for monthly shipments as stated clearly in our terms and conditions. Company cannot accept monthly shipments back because we are not allowed to recycle supplements.

Your membership has been canceled from future shipments.