Abercrombie And Hollister / environment
I am reaching out to everyone and every source I can find to get get help in clearing up the air at our malls. They are being contaminated by two stores who feel it is helpful to spray their clothing every hour with oodles of perfume. Is this supposed to enhance our shopping experience? Make us want to purchase more of their clothing? Why do they have this policy to have these "hired models" fold clothes and spray cologne all day? I admit I "TRY" to take my daughter into these stores to buy a few things but we have plan of attack made before we even walk in... we hurry. She knows what she is looking for and we are out. I am the kind of person who loves to shop! They would actually do more business if I could only breath and my daughter and I could have a conversation with each other while we were in their stores. But now what has happened it the perfume beast has spilled out so far into the mall it is reaking through the halls and other stores. We have now stopped going to The Kenwood Towne Center and Tri-County Malls because of this. I refuse to purchase anything from them. I will go to Target and Walmart and shop online from other stores before I go back! I see a lawsuit happening eventually because some child is going to have a severe asthma attack or an elderly person will. Migraines are being triggered in employees of nearby stores to Abercrombie and Hollister. I have talked to mall management and they agree. But they said their hands were tied, they have tried talking to the managers and encouraged me to call the county health department. I did, same thing they agree, are going to stop by and request they tone it down but can't enforce anything, yet. They encouraged me to call the EPA. [protected] is the Ohio number if anyone else wants to call. I also emailed Ellen! What the heck- she might help!
More Abercrombie And Hollister Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Stupid company policies 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Order not received, no help from customer service 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - refuses refund for returned merchandise 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - They owe me $256.00 
- Abercrombie And Fitch Online Store - lost order 
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - online order cancelled but still processed
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - terrible
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Dirty shirt
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Avoid at all costs!
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Totally unprofessional!