Abebooks.com — I was charged twice and didn't receive the book
I have tried to buy a book from Abebooks, but never received anything. When I made my order they charged me right away but I didn't receive any confirmation and when I contacted Abebooks their rep said that something went wrong and they were not able to process my order. I was asked to make another order and I actually did that. I had no idea that was a scam and I wasn't expecting them to charge me for the second time. I was really in need of that book and simply couldn't find it anywhere else, that's why I so desperately tried to place a new order.
As a result, I was charged twice and didn't receive the book. Company didn't reply when I asked for a refund, they simply decided to ignore me for the rest of the time.
More Abebooks.com Complaints & Reviews
- Abebooks.com - Deceptive practices 
- Abebooks.com - Rip off/scam/ thieves
- Abebooks.co.uk - Cancel and Refund Process
- AbeBooks - Customer Service
- Books supplier - Bad service 
- AbeBooks - Slow delivery, fake promises and unprofessional service
- AbeBooks - I still did not receive the book 12 days after the estimated date.
- AbeBooks Inc - Didn't receive my order
- AbeBooks - Hidden Pricechanges 
- Abebooks.com - Ordered my book over a month ago and still nothing