ABC NewsWorst company ever

V Review updated:

The worst software Consulting and staffing company to deal with is Caresoft, Inc., Located in New Jerssey. Please be very very careful while dealing with these people or while accepting an offer from them|. They will use your services and will never pay you". They will talk to you very sweetly until the work is done and latter on will not even return your calls or emails.. They are ready to lick your shoes, inorder for their work to be done;. Real stupids and worthless people:. I even did see the other reveiws of Caresoft, and they tried to remove all of them/. Ask them for some good references before you enter into an agreement.. Be very very carefull !

Comments

• G
      Sep 29, 2009
    ABC News - Terrible company
    ABC News
    go.com

ABC Newscasters are mostly guilty of displaying Soap Opera emotions while delivering the news. I am sick of the dip in their voices or the pause before a point to get you to be emotional about a crime. It is not their place to invoke emotions. "Wait till you hear what happened" is commonly heard on every broadcast and I can not take it anymore. I want a straight delivery and leave the acting to Hollywood.

• D
      Sep 29, 2009

I'd rather listen to any newscaster from ABC all day than sit listening to Katie Couric for even one torturous minute. Like fingernails on a chalkboard she is! Ick!

• L
      Jun 24, 2010

I will stop watching ABC news and other programs.
    Cause I wear my flag pin proudly. This does not tell anyone nothing except I love America.
    I think Fox news is better anyway. I am a longtime Jay Leno and others on your network. But starting today I will be a David Letterman fan .

• K
      Mar 11, 2016

I along with many others would like to know why each and every time any type of emergency/update/news announcement / special report and or death may happen; does it interrupt the 2pm listing? I watch this channel religiously and am very aware that any type of interruption will always disturb General Hospital. This never happens to Dr. Oz or any other show. It is understandable at times but this is a continual reoccurance.