[Resolved] Abans / Solution for the TV

LG TV
Model No: 0111112-DPS32-P01-0056852
Dear Sir,
Request to replace TV display or to provide relief of short life LG TV

This is good enough to inform you that I am being a long time user of LG products. I purchased the above TV at Kalmunai L.G show room on 7th of November 2012. My regular usage of this TV is being not more than 2 hours in a day. I have used this TV only for two years up to now.
At present, the TV has viewed as a different colour after that I handed over to check the TV at Kalmunai L.G show room. They advised me that the repair cost will be 80 % of the purchased price of Rs: 65, 000/= at yours Abans limited.
As a result of brand loyalty is being very strong on Abans product, Abance is well reputed organization in this region and a good after sales service is available at Abans, the valuable amount I spent on L.G TV. Obviously, the TV display works over 5-10 years to all TV brands, the other users are using the same brand TV more than five years time without any troubles but only my TV worked only for two years. Hence, I think this TV might be a low quality or a fault product. Since this kind of unexpected events may cause serious damage to the brand loyalty of LG brand, I hope your company will take favorable remedy and give me a better solution.
Therefore, I kindly request your good office to provide me to change the TV display with free of charge or provide me relief discount to buy a new TV to keep your LG products as a Good hope in my Life.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely (A.L.A.Raheem)

• Resolution statement

ABANS (PVT) LTD 37, Batticaloa Road, Kalmunai. PH NO: 0674900700, 0672229089 They advised me that the repair cost will be 80 % of the purchased price of Rs: 65, 000/= at yours Abans limited. As a result we can buy a new TV as possible but the product of the Abans limited of Sri Lanka has not gain a proper progress as decision including this issue. When i conclude the TV display works over 5-10 years to all TV brands, the other users are using the same brand TV more than five years time without any troubles but only my LG TV as worked only for two years when I deduct the warranty period only for one year I have use this LG product TV . Hence, I think this TV might be a low quality or a fault product.I have already listed on the above complaint on my product of the TV as I sure. Since this kind of unexpected events may cause serious damage to the brand loyalty of LG brand, I hope your company will take favorable remedy and give me a better solution regarding y hope and expect of LG company. Yours sincerely (A.L.A.Raheem)

Mu
Feb 14, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      10th of Dec, 2015

dear sir,
    Refrigerator Repair
    Brand : Whirlpool
    Model No: WRD 190
    Document No: HOWPRF220915W035
    I refer to above, and regret to inform that the fridge taken over for repairs on 19.09.2015 have still not returned.
    I have made all repair charges on 14.10.2015 at wellawatte repair center.
    They told me that it was sent to your Ratmalana workshop. further they told me that it will in returned with in 3 days .
    When i inquired from the Ratmalana workshop they told us this particular model is not repaired by them.
    Later, I had gone to wellawatte repair center on several occasion. Please look into this matter urgently and return our fridge early.

yours, sincerely