Aamco / customer service and transmission repair
I had a used transmission put in my car. They had it for over a month, promised me it would be done 3 times, never was. I had to call to see what the progress was on my vehicle and they asked me which car was mine EVERY time. I took it in for a transmission and when I picked it up there was a plug missing to cover a bolt on my door, my window control panel was popped up and disconnected. The guy who gave me my keys told me to watch my fluids because they couldn't figure out the problem. I only had them put in a transmission, NOTHING else. I took it to another company to because it was leaking fluids when I drove it off the lot at AAMCO, it ended up the cap to the transmission fluid was not tightened down. AS I am writing this I have been sitting on hold for over 10 minutes for the second time today because they are suppose to be fixing what they did not the first time.
More Aamco Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off 
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco! 
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - the truth about free engine check light on 
- Aamco Transmissions - 2012 buick enclave replaced transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - timeliness of service, don't depend on what is told to you.
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - installation of a transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - negligent, poor and very dangerous transmission installation.