4rx.com / Privacy Warning

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Beware before using a credit card with 4rx.com. I don’t believe their stated privacy policies are being followed. Both I and a friend recently made on-line purchases from 4rx.com. Within a short period of time we both started receiving new and unsolicited emails for similar products and other undesirable sexually-related emails. But the worst thing is that we both experienced fraudulent purchase on the credit cards we used to make our purchases. As my friend only had one other transaction on his card at the time, it looks like more than just a slight coincidence.

Do

Comments

• Ph
      19th of May, 2009

4rx.com sells its email and credit card listings to spammers. it has been a nightmare dealing with this fraudulent company. do not use this company!!!

• Bv
      30th of Aug, 2009
    4rx - personal info
    4rx
    India
    4rx.com

medicine shipped with private information on the exposed outside of the package.

• Bo
      22nd of Sep, 2009

why would 4rx.com sell your info to rival companies?? Wont they lose business?? Someone must have hacked into your account.

• Qu
      13th of Mar, 2011

they installed malware on my computer and was using my computer to send out spam and knows what else!

• Be
      2nd of May, 2011

I PAY HEED TO COMPLAINTS, HOWEVER A LOT OF CANADIAN DRUGS COMPANY ARE NOT UP TO PAR...JUST LIKE OUR POLITICIANS...SO I CHOSE THOSE WITH THE LEAST COMPLAINTS.