24 Hour Fitness / intentional mis-billing
Essentially this is billing harassment. (1) They will continue to bill you checking account after they are supposed to stop (2) They will lose payment records and repeatably ask for proof. I'm convinced it is in their business model to abuse clients that have negotiated a low annual payment but attend thief facilities frequently. Statistically they will encourage a people to quit that provide low revenue. This is evil and must be against the law. If you are experiencing these abuses, i encourage you to submit a complaint with your state attorney general.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - membership - bad sale rep and customer service!
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - instructor - breathing hazard
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - personal training
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - training package
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - membership registration and hidden fees