1800wheelchair.com / no information about the order from seller
I ordered one pair of crutches from the website www.1800wheelchair.com. The seller confirmed the purchase, but 5 days later the seller told me that the crutches would be sent on July, 14. I waited for more information from the seller, but he didn’t provide information about the delivery. I don’t think that he will send more information, because I have emailed him, but he doesn’t respond. Don’t trust the seller, because such terrible problems can appear.
More 1800wheelchair.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800wheelchair.com - seller lied about fast delivery 
- 1800wheelchair.com - customer service is appalling!
- 1800wheelchair.com - they should be ashamed of themselves!
- 1800wheelchair.com - they didn't react after I asked to cancel the order
- 1800wheelchair - very poor customer support service
- 1800wheelchair.com - I was stupid to do business with this company