123 Print / Scam...

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Be careful...they send you promotional emails, but up their shipping and prices so they still come out making the same money anyway while you get lured in by a fake discount. After I did the math and added up everything and went onto their main website I realized not only was I overcharged but it has been 10 days and I am still fighting to get my money back. It is simple math but they play stupid and keep redirecting me to call back different days. It is really totally all bull...
Be careful and make sure the numbers add up. I even did live chat with Jenna who played the stupid came also. I caught her at her own game (she admitted the mistake and told me she was crediting me) but she still hasn't refunded my money back. If they scam a few dollars here and there off of customers they are making a killing.
Sad to say this has wasted hours of my time and I still haven't gotten back what is rightfully mine. (I still have a copy of the live chat to prove I'm right). I may have to go straight threw my credit card company at his point...they hope for you to not want to bother so they keep your money.

Pa

Comments

• Pl
      28th of Apr, 2010
    123 Print - Poorly Run Small Business

123 Print is not a printer. They contract all their orders out to multiple print facilities to have their work done. They have no control over the job once they have jobbed it out to a printer.

I just spent 2 hours drafting 30 rolls of address labels and the shipping charge was $130.00. They can't discount shipping because it will be printed in several different facilities. They don't know who is going to print it for them.

I RAN AWAY!!! I then came to this site and saw other negative postings. Whew!

10th of Jun, 2011

That's really interesting, because I had no such problems. In fact, I had a great experience with 123print.com and saved a TON of money on my wedding invitations.

I would definitely recommend 123print.com to any bride who is planning a wedding on a budget or who realizes that 95% of the invitations that you send out just end up getting thrown in the trash and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on them. For the bride who wants very exquisite, expensive looking invitations, I would probably recommend looking elsewhere.

My invitations look well done and professional and I am very glad that I went with them. It looks like we spent more on them than we did, but they certainly aren't as nice as many invitations I've seen. They have plenty of options so they work for just about any color or theme.

The top right corner of some of the RSVP cards were kind of messed up, they had gotten crunched a little, but not so badly that I wanted to send them back and I used them anyway.

I went ahead and spent the extra money (less than $2) to have the 4 day guarantee. I hadn't gotten an email to confirm that they had been shipped by the 4th day (the day I was to be receiving them) and was planning on calling to complain, when they arrived on my doorstep. Right on time! I received the shipping confirmation email later that night. Better late than never I suppose.

I ordered 150 invitations with a photo on the back ($28 extra) and the free envelopes, 150 RSVP cards, and RSVP envelopes with our address printed on them to save us a little time ($15.95 extra for the address) and spent just under $110. I did have a 25% off for orders over $100 coupon, but I got that from retailmenot.com, which has several other coupon codes for 123print.com as well. I plan on ordering my wedding programs for them as well.

I'm sorry you seem to have had such a difficult experience. I was wary of them after reading your review but had no such difficulties and I made sure to double check their math before ordering.